Friday, March 05, 2010

Editing Season 4 of Burn Notice!


After years of hard work, sacrifices, and doing whatever it takes to survive, I've finally landed my dream job. Starting March 15th, I will be one of two editors (the other is Casey Brown) editing Season 4 of Burn Notice. I'm a huge fan of the show, so getting the opportunity to work with this cast & crew is amazing.

I am taking over for editor Steve Lang who has been on the series since it began. He is currently on another show and his schedule will not allow him to return for several months. A few months ago I contacted him as a fan of the show, and in the process he became aware of my work on The Bannen Way. He loved the show so much that he forwarded my reel to the creator and executive producers. After a long process of interviews, studio approvals, and network approvals, the wait is finally over.

What does this mean for Fix It In Post? Business will continue as usual. I am in the process of bringing on a creative director to serve in my place, and my crew of talented editors will remain. I will remove myself from any active role in daily activities as of March 15th to focus 100% on the show. Details to follow soon.

No comments: